Breast-Learn the Facts
Breast Thermography is a non-invasive test of physiology. DITI detects the subtle physiologic changes that accompany breast pathology, whether it is cancer, fibrocystic disease, infection or vascular disease for men and women.
- Safe, easy, and pain free
- No radiation exposure
- FDA Registered
- No compression of breast tissue
- Detects changes in breast tissue from the smallest of tumors
- Identifies inflammatory breast cancer (IBC)
- Entire breast can be imaged
- Identifies fibrocystic breast disease or tumor inflammation
- Safe and effective for dense breasts and breasts with implants
- Useful for evaluating chest wall after breast surgery
- Effective for breasts of all sizes
- Creates opportunities for early intervention
- Monitor Progress
NOTE: Breast Thermography does not replace Mammography.
Seniors & Military discounts
- Breasts Scan – $199 – 7-10 Images
- Breasts Scan – $160 – 7-10 Images (90 Day Follow Up)
Fee includes Initial Visit, Breast Health Consultation and Medical Interpreted Report
You will be provided with one copy of the medical report including the images.
Reports are mailed Certified/Signature Required or HIPA Compliant Email
Why Monitor your treatment Progress?
Monitoring treatment/theraphy progress can be very helpful to determine whether your intervention/treatment plan is producing improvement, to adjust the treatment plan, the process or to try something different.
Monitor fees are based after the initial Breast & Follow Up scans or Upper w/Breast & Breast Follow Up scans or Full Body w/Breast & Breast Follow Up scans. Monitor scans are at least 4-6 months after the follow up scans were conducted unless otherwise requested by the healthcare practitioner.
- Monitor Breast- $140
- Monitor Upper Body – $260
- Monitor Full Body – $360
- Monitor Region of Interest – $ $140